Dexaleka is an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-edemic agent used in the complex therapy of diseases of different etiology in cattle, horses, pigs, goats, sheep, dogs and cats.Dexaleka
It is indicated for the treatment of:
– non-infectious acute inflammatory processes of musculoskeletal system (arthritis, periarthritis, tendovaginitis, bursitis, dislocation, myositis, injury), laminitis in horses, cattle, sheep and goats.
– acute infections (as part of the complex therapy).
– allergic conditions (asthma, skin allergy, snake bite reaction).
– metabolic disorders (ketosis in cattle, toxemia in sows and goats).
– induction of parturition in cattle.
– shock and stress conditions (collapse, anaphylaxis, injury). Dexaleka is an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-edemic agent used in the complex therapy of diseases of different etiology in cattle, horses, pigs, goats, sheep, dogs and cats
|Active ingredients||Dexamethasone…………………………………..3 mg|
|Dosage and administration||For intramuscular injection to achieve anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect:
Cattle, horses: 4-8,5 ml per 500 kg body weight.
Calves, sheep, goats, pigs: 0,15-0,3 ml per 10 kg body weight.
Dogs, cats: 0,15-0,4 ml per 5 kg body weight, subcutaneous injection is allowed.
If required, the second dose is given to dogs in 2 days and to other animals in 3-4 days.
Induction of parturition in cows during the later stages of pregnancy (within 1 week before parturition): 8-9 ml per 500 kg body weight.
Induction of parturition and toxemia in sows and goats: 4-4,5 ml per 50 kg body weight.
As supportive treatment in case of shock: slow intravenous injection of 10 the advised anti-inflammatory dose. The dose may be repeated in 8-12 hours if necessary.
|Withdrawal period||Cattle, pigs: Meat: 48 days
Milk: 2 days (6 milkings)
Horses: Meat: 24 days
Milk: 2 days
|Package||Glass vials of 100 ml.|
|Shelf life||Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 2 years.
Shelf life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days.
|Storage conditions||Store in the original package between 5° to 25°C, protected from light and moisture.|