hyaluron is indicated in the treatment of joint dysfunction of the carpus or fetlock in horses due to non-infectious synovitis associated with equine osteoarthritis. hyaluron is a sodium hyaluronate injectable solution. Each ml of NexHA contains 10 mg hyaluronate sodium solution. hyaluron is for administration by IV injection.hyaluron has been approved by the FDA as a generic equivalent to Legend hyaluron
NexHA is manufactured by bacterial fermentation, resulting in a low protein content. Because it originates from a microbial source, there is no potential for contamination with materials of animal
hyaluron Frequently asked Questions
Can hyaluron be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It’s wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take hyaluron
Some medical conditions may interact with Sodium Hyaluronate 10 MG/ML Injectable Solution [Nexha]. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have received another injectable medicine in the same joint into which Sodium Hyaluronate 10 MG/ML Injectable Solution [Nexha] will be injected
Some Hyaluro. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Quaternary ammonium salts because side effects may occur
How should I take hyaluron?
Use hyaluron as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with hyaluron. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- hyaluron is given as an injection into the knee joint at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic.
- hyaluron is usually given as a series of injections 1 week apart for a total of 3 injections. You may not experience relief until you have received several injections.
- Do not use Sohyaluron if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the syringe is cracked or damaged.
- Do not use disinfectants containing ammonium salts to prepare the skin for injection because side effects may occur.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of Sodium Hyaluronate 10 MG/ML Injectable Solution [Nexha], contact your doctor to establish a new dosing schedule. https://enongvetmedication.com/